Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Welcome

This blog is intended to rate and review various coffee and tea establishments around Lubbock, TX and surrounding areas.

The intent is to be honest and objective in the reviews so potential customers will know exactly what to expect from the chosen establishment.

The drink to be reviewed will be either a traditional cappuccino, or a double shot of espresso. In the case of tea, the menu will determine what is available, as well as determine the attitude of the shop towards their field of choice.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, or if you would like your establishment reviewed, please contact me at lubbockcoffee at gmail dot com. I would be happy to talk to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am amazed my your blog! This is awesome! I was working at the TTU Barnes&Noble when you came in and am very surprized you rated it as high as you did. I will never go back to that place, especially knowing the customer service standards and the coffee standards. I have moved to Starbucks on 8th and Univ and would love it if you came and reviewed us when you get the time. I hope our espresso lives up to your standards. From what I read, we do everything that you say. Anyway, thank you for doing this.

Also, where did you get your coffee knowledge? Where and how long ago did you become a coffee connoisseur?

Lubbock Coffee said...

I have always had a curiosity about coffee. I began researching and reading everything I could. With enough practice and research, you get to discover good coffee for yourself without anyone to really introduce it to you, which is exactly what was necessary at the time in Lubbock.

I have been to the Starbucks on 8th and University, and had one of the better Americanos I've received at a Starbucks location. I will review the shop with the standard cappuccino review soon.

Thank you for reading my blog. The whole purpose is to create an awareness of quality coffee and to help raise the bar for quality in the Hub City.